Sunday, February 26, 2017

No business like snow business

We live in Alberta. There is a LOT of snow, most of the winter. And I love it.

 I love the soft fluffy flakes as they fall, like the snow in a Disney movie.
 I love the  untouched plush carpet of white that blankets the ground.
 I love the crunch of the snow underfoot.
 I love the blue shadows cast by the trees and bushes.
 I love the rooftops with their cotton wool coverings.
 I love the fir trees shrouded in white.
 Outdoors is like a Christmas card.

 I also love pizza.
 I love the mounds of cheese melting.
 I love the bite of the peppers and mushrooms.
 I love the crunch of the crust.
 I love it all.
 However, I don't want to eat pizza EVERY day for 6 months.
Okay, snow gods? You get the message, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment